How I would prepare for covering the upcoming election

 By: Madison Maronde

To prepare for covering the upcoming election. I would start by looking up the issues that will be voted on. I would see if the mayor was up for re-election, or other trending topics such as police reform were being voted on. I would also include in my article places and times people can vote. I think it would be beneficial as well to include a link of how people can register to vote if they haven’t yet. To prepare for interviews at the polls, I would write questions asking about demographics of voters as well as if they have voted in the past. I would also ask if they have been waiting to vote for a while and possibly why they are choosing to vote. I would bring a camera to capture what the polls looked like and would utilize social media to update people on wait times, or to tweet updates on results of the election.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El Chapo’s wife was sentenced to three years in prison on Tuesday.

John Lewis Obituary Analysis